Happy Homemaker Monday - 20 September  

Posted by domestic.blizz in

The weather in my neck of the woods...

is dreary. Rain, rain and more rain. Typical school holiday weather.

Things that make me happy...

a clear and clean kitchen bench. My males are the king of dump and I like to have a clear kitchen bench to be able to work on without finding their dirty cutlery and crockery piled up because they haven't put their dirty dishes in the dishwasher.

Books I’m reading...

Attitude Plus - Tony Christiansen

What’s on my TV today...

Kyle has been playing a video. We don't have any storage space to keep videos so going through them during the school holidays to watch them and then we will find a new home for them for someone else to enjoy.

On the menu for dinner...

Pasta - something to try and tempt Kyle's taste buds.

On my TO DO list...

renew a library book that is due back and I have't quite finished.


searching for ideas for making a birthday banner as Kyle would like to make one to hang up across the front window.

New recipe I tried or want to try soon...

These honey and soda scones look interesting. Must get some runny honey and try them.

In my craft basket...

patterned paper and cardstock that I am sorting.

Looking forward to this week...

my birthday on Friday.

Tips and tricks...

If you have broken something that is glass in the kitchen and want to be sure that you have picked up all the shards of glass then use a piece of bread. A great way of collecting all the glass pieces.


My favourite blog post this week...


Not a blog post as such but Tony Christiansen website is worth checking out. He has done some fantastic achievements even though he lost both legs in a train accident when he was 9 years old.

Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers)...


The Paper Vairety looks like a cool new scrapbooking/papercrafters challenge blog.


No words needed (favourite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share)...


Lessons learned the past few days...


you never know when you might be gifted the very thing that you have been looking to buy.


On my mind...


menu planning and grocery shopping


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses...


Teach the righteous and they will gain in learning. - PROVERBS 9:9 NRSV

This entry was posted on Monday, September 20, 2010 at Monday, September 20, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Hi, probably our entry may be off topic but anyways, I have been surfing around your blog and it looks very professional.

It’s obvious you know your topic and you appear fervent about it. I’m developing a fresh blog plus I’m struggling to make it

look good, as well as offer the best quality content. I have learned much at your web site and also I anticipate alot more

articles and will be coming back soon. Thanks you.

Kitchen Bench

April 20, 2011 at 9:57 PM

Post a Comment

Post a Comment