The Simple Woman's Daybook - 23 March  

Posted by domestic.blizz in


For Today... 23 March

Outside my window... it is dark and I can here a lizard tapping on the window.

I am thinking... I wonder what the week will have in store for us. Last week didn't end well with me requiring an emergency visit to the dentist with tooth ache which resulted in having to have a tooth extraction. Then over the weekend Daryl was more or less confined to his bed as he was in great pain to try and walk very far and was quite lame. He went to the doctor today to have his leg checked out but left the doctor rather puzzled as there are no obvious answers. Now Daryl has to fast for 12 hours and have a blood test first thing tomorrow morning to rule out the possibility of arthritis or gout. The swelling in his leg has gone done now and the pain has subsided but his leg is still hot to the touch.

I am thankful for... great weather. Nice sunny days without the temperatures being too hot or muggy.

From the kitchen... my oven door still has not been repaired. I need to chase the landlord to try and get something done.

I am wearing...my groover and shaker monkey PJ's as I should be headed for bed after I hit publish post on this blog post.

I am reading... Promoted: To Wife and Mother by Jessica Hart.

I am hoping... that the kindergarten will be able to offer Kyle a place and he won't have to wait too long on the waiting list to be accepted.

I am creating... aTO DO list of chores that need to be attended to this week.

I am hearing... music playing on a blog I just visited and still have open on my task bar.

Around the house... all is peaceful and quiet as everyone has settled to sleep for the night.

One of my favorite things... reading peoples blogs and being inspired by their posts. There are some amazing tips and advice to be gained and inspirational thoughts that leave you thinking about what you read long after you read it.

A few plans for the rest of the week... I have just received a text from Daryl to say that the dietitian at the hospital is able to make an appointment to see Kyle on Friday morning so will be very interested to see what advice if any she may have to offer.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

BUSTED!!!!
The t-shirt says it all...... I'm Definitely Up To Something. Kyle was caught red handed trying to raid the last of the Milky Bar chocolate. LOL......

To participate in The Simple Woman's Daybook visit with Peggy here.



QUOTE OF THE DAY - Don't be afraid to go out on a limb. That's where the fruit is.H. Jackson Browne

This entry was posted on Monday, March 23, 2009 at Monday, March 23, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

The picture of that little guy, "Up to something" is very cute.

I read your blog and know you from the Society Page group.

Have a blessed day, Jan

March 25, 2009 at 1:37 AM

Post a Comment

Post a Comment