The Simple Woman's Daybook ~ March 16  

Posted by domestic.blizz in

For Today...

Outside my window... another bright and sunny day 33C which is ideal for getting all my washing dry.

I am thinking... about how long it is going to take before my landlord decides to do something about replacing my oven door so that I can safely use the oven once again.

From the learning rooms... need to find time to get my pile of library books read before they are due to be returned.

I am thankful for... my microwave, stove top elements, slow cooker and rice cooker as means of being able to still cook with my oven being out of action.

From the kitchen... tomato and onion casserole with rice for dinner tonight and chicken and vegetables cooked in the crockpot for dinner tomorrow night.

I am wearing... a navy t-shirt and 3/4 denim pants.

I am reading... How To Clean Absolutely Everything by Yvonne Worth

I am hoping... to work towards to building up a three month emergency fund.

I am creating... a photo book for Zac that he has requested.

I am hearing... my computer humming along as it does its thing.

Around the house... my pile of washing waiting to be ironed seems to be growing so must get to work on that later.

One of my favorite things... a visit to the library to check out some new books to read.

A few plans for the rest of the week... a visit to the library to return some books that are due back, a trip into the city to do some chores, have to take Zac into the city on the weekend to look at buying some good clothes for him to wear to the school opera trip to see "Chicago" next week.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


Father and son enjoying reading time together. Kyle looks forward to getting his new Thomas the Tank Engine comic each month and reads it from cover to cover frequently.


To participate and read other daybook entries visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook.




QUOTE OF THE DAY - We all admire the wisdom of people who come to us for advice. Jack Herbert

This entry was posted on Monday, March 16, 2009 at Monday, March 16, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Post a Comment