The Simple Woman's Daybook ~ 30 March  

Posted by domestic.blizz

For Today...

Outside my window... another new and sunny day greets us.

I am thinking... about what my future might have in store for me. Time to be making some decisions......

I am thankful for... each new day that greets me as I get up each morning. Never can be too sure what each new day will bring but always exciting to find out.

From the kitchen... dinner tonight will be lamb shanks and potatoes cooked in the crockpot along with some vegetables.

I am wearing... a navy t-shirt and navy 3/4 pants.

I am reading... Your Special Aspergers Syndrome Gift by Josie Santomauro.

I am hoping... that the right house in our price range will present itself for us to be able to purchase. Making progress towards a total money make over and trying to work out ways we can pay off the student loan as soon as we can which will take a while but every dollar counts.

I am creating... a list of things we need to consider when looking at different suburbs and houses to buy.

I am hearing... the sound of Kyle crunching away while he eats a snack.

Around the house... another load of washing to wash, laundry to be folded and put away, ironing, vacuuming and a bathroom to clean.

One of my favorite things... a well stocked pantry so that there is always plenty of food available that the 3 hungry males in this house like to eat.

A few plans for the rest of the week... Aspergers support group monthly meeting to attend, appointment with a mortgage broker, letters to write and a trip or two to the op-shop to donate some clothes and toys.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

Kyle love looking through his photos in the photo album. I really need to get some scrapbook layouts completed so he has those to look through as well.



If you would like to check out other dabybook entries or even participate yourself then please visit The Simple Woman's Daybook.




QUOTE OF THE DAY - It is wise to provide for the things that can't happen - they are the things that do happen. - W.G.P.






This entry was posted on Monday, March 30, 2009 at Monday, March 30, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Post a Comment