The Simple Woman's Daybook - 6 April  

Posted by domestic.blizz

For Today...

Outside my window... it is a fine but cool day. Morning walkers are out walking their dogs.

I am thinking... that it is amazing to think that a quarter of the year has passed us by already.

I am thankful for... the parcel of New Zealand food snacks that Zac's nan sent for Easter. Nothing quite like some Cadbury marshmallow eggs to enjoy at Easter time.

From the kitchen... tonight's dinner will be a tomato and onion sausage casserole with mashed potatoes and vegetables. Great to have a hot cooked meal to warm our tummys on a cool night. The temperatures are really starting to drop at night time now.

I am wearing... a lilac top and jeans.

I am reading... That's Life magazine so I can complete the puzzles and send this weeks entry in.

I am hoping... that Daryl starts studying for his accounting exam at the beginning of June and passes with flying colours. We can't afford the expense of the exam and airfares etc... for him to risk not passing. It is always a struggle for him sitting exams as he isn't very good with being able to express his thoughts into words in the format the examiner would like them to be.

I am creating... a TO DO list for my OH. He needs a visual reminder of things he needs to get done as he is something of a procrastinator.

I am hearing... my computer humming away as I type this.

Around the house... the washing is starting to pile up due to the unexpected rain we have been having and not being able to get washing dry on the clothes line. Our landlord still hasn't done anything about fixing our oven door so I guess that isn't going to change anytime soon.

One of my favorite things... coming to the end of a good book you have just read and the book remains in your thoughts as it leaves you with things to ponder about.

A few plans for the rest of the week... a short week for everyone this week with it being Easter weekend and also the start of two weeks school holidays. Nothing too much planned. Kyle and I will head into the city on Thursday to visit the library to pick up a book that I reserved and do a few chores.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...



These are the New Zealand snack foods that Zac's nan sent him for Easter.
YUMMY!!!!


If you would like to participate in The Simple Woman's Daybook please visit with Peggy.





QUOTE OF THE DAY -
The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it. -Chinese proverb

This entry was posted on Monday, April 6, 2009 at Monday, April 06, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Post a Comment