The Simple Womans' Daybook ~ 13 April  

Posted by domestic.blizz in

For Today...

Outside my window... it is rather a dreary and dull looking day. The rain appears to be set in and looks like it is going to rain steadily all day.

I am thinking... that I need to start researching about fructose and lactose intolerance as it looks that this might be what Kyle has.

I am thankful for... Zac having the opportunity to be invited to attend Fusion Camp. He got picked up at 8.00 am this morning and will be returned home about 4.00 pm Thursday. I am sure that he will have a fantastic time as they had some awesome activities organised for them all to do. Just hope that they weather stays nice for them and the activites don't get cancelled due to too much rain.

From the kitchen... I need to finalise my menu plan for this week. Thinking of changing things around to what I had originally planned just a little since Zac is away.

I am wearing... a lemon embroidered top and jeans. Just starting to feel a little cool and wondering if I should put a sweatshirt on or not.

I am reading... I have just finished reading Jenny's Story by Judy Baer. This book was a really good read. Just started reading The Things We Do For Love by Kristin Hannah. This is the first book I have read by Kristin and from what I have read so far it also looks to be a great read.

I am hoping... for a break from the rain so I can catch up on some washing that needs to be done. Not good drying weather when it is damp and raining every day.

I am creating... a list of chores that I need to try and work through today just as soon as I hit post on this blog entry.

I am praying... for a fantastic camp experience for Zac. I hope that he has the oppportunity to make some wonderful new friends and enjoys some great fellowship together.

Around the house... need to do a major clean up in the lounge today as it looks like a bomb has gone off with Kyle dragging all his toys out to play due to not being able to play outside due to the rain.

One of my favorite things... the three of us sitting quietly resting enjoying each others company while reading our books.

A few plans for the rest of the week... a visit to the library to return some library books, a trip into the city to do some chores and to go through Kyle's clothes and make a list of what I need to buy him for winter now that the days and nights have turned cooler.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...





To participate in The Simple Woman's Daybook please visit Peggy.



QUOTE OF THE DAY - The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. - Eleanor Roosevelt

This entry was posted on Monday, April 13, 2009 at Monday, April 13, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

I highly recommend Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon if you suspect food allergies.

Have a great week!

April 14, 2009 at 4:27 PM

Post a Comment

Post a Comment