The Simple Woman's Daybook - 20 April  

Posted by domestic.blizz in

For Today...

Outside my window... it is dark and has turned quite cool.

I am thinking... about what is causing me to have a craving for something sweet. Wondering what I can keep on hand to curb my craving for something sweet. I have never been one to eat much chocolate so trying to think of something sweet I can eat when a craving strikes.

I am thankful for... being able to have our e-mail back up and running again after our web host had problems. Always a worry when your web provider loses your e-mail and you are not sure what e-mails you haven't received and if it might have been something important.

From the kitchen... dinner tonight was mashed potatoes, salad, mixed veges and kangaroo steak.

I am wearing... a navy embroidered top and navy knee length knit pants.

I am reading... Ever After by Karen Kingsbury. It is the sequel to Even Now which I had just read before Ever After. These two books are a great read.

I am hoping... that Daryl starts studying for his exam he has to sit at the beginning of June.

I am creating... a list of books to read in May.

I am praying... that Zac has a great second term at school.

Around the house... things are ticking along nicely. Still got some washing to catch up on from Zac having been away at camp but just about caught up now that we are back to having hot, fine days again after the rain.

One of my favorite things... doing sudoku puzzles. It keeps the old grey matter ticking over as I sit and work on the puzzles.

A few plans for the rest of the week... library and shopping for last minute birthday preparation for Kyle's 4th birthday on Sunday.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...




To read more daybook entries and participate visit Peggy.



QUOTE OF THE DAY - Shelving hard decisions is the least ethical course. -- Adrian Cadbury

This entry was posted on Monday, April 20, 2009 at Monday, April 20, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Post a Comment