The Simple Woman's Daybook - 27 April  

Posted by domestic.blizz in


For Today...

Outside my window... it is another pleasantly warm day. Great weather for getting my washing dry.

I am thinking... I hope that the dog that I can hear barking non stop is okay. Wonder if someone has got themselves a new dog and go off to work each day leaving the dog on its own all lonely and it doesn't like it.

I am thankful for... the free tickets we received from the aspergers association we are members of which allowed us to attend the Razz-Ma-Tazz show on Saturday. We had a great time.

From the kitchen... for dinner tonight we will be having lamb chops with roast potato, kumura and mixed vegetables.

I am wearing... a navy t-shart and navy cargo pants.

I am reading... Sweet Memories by LaVyrle Spencer.

I am hoping... that Zac's PSP gets returned some time soon. We sent his PSP away to have the damaged screen replaced and they have already had the PSP over 3 months. Beginning to get worried that we are not likely to see the PSP again.

I am creating... a short list of houses to look at with the prospect of buying one.

I am praying... that we are able to find a house to buy that we can easily afford to service the loan repayments.

Around the house... our leaking hot water cylinder has been fixed so we should all be able to have hot showers once again without the water turning stone cold on us after a minute in the shower.

One of my favorite things... now that the nights have turned cooler it is great snuggling weather. Nothing quite like curling up together on the couch at night time and be able to spend quality time together.

A few plans for the rest of the week... a trip to town to do a few chores, a visit to the library to return some library books, Mothers Day present to organise, my craft desk to tidy and need to upload some digital photos to get and order ready so I have some photos to scrapbook.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...



To particpate or view other daybook entries please visit with Peggy here.



QUOTE OF THE DAY -

Never regret.
If it's good, it's wonderful.
If it's bad, it's experience.

Victoria Holt

This entry was posted on Monday, April 27, 2009 at Monday, April 27, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Post a Comment