Friday Fill-Ins #123  

Posted by domestic.blizz in


1. Apples are to oranges as night is to day.

2. Just admit it that I am right, you are wrong and that's all I have to say about that.

3. I think I hear the sound of a potato chip packet being opened.

4. Salute the flag.

5. Do what you want to do, but make sure to always make time for family and friends and have lots of fun along the way..

6. He walked across the lawn and behind him was a Radio Flyer wagon; in the wagon was a bucket filled with his favourite outdoor diggers and truck toys he enjoyed playing with.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending time online catching up with a few things, tomorrow my plans include visiting a Mother's Day school fete and a trip into the city and Sunday, I want to see if anyone remembers me for Mothers Day!

If you would like to participate in Friday Fill-Ins then check it out here.



QUOTE OF THE DAY - "Take risks: if you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise." - Anon.

This entry was posted on Friday, May 8, 2009 at Friday, May 08, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Post a Comment