Karters Kritters  

Posted by domestic.blizz

I just came across Karters Kritters blog tonight and I urge you to check it out and place an order. These make fantastic gifts ideas and would be ideal to buy as a gift for a newborn. My son had one similar to these when he was born and besides using it as it was designed as a hot or cool pack we found it was ideal for warming his bassinet before laying him down to sleep on a cold night. Would love to order a couple of these myself. Aren't these just the cutest. Here are a couple that I like.......







These animals are all named after the different medication that Karter in currently taking or has been taking in the past.

To help support Karter and his life journey with living with SKIDS then head on over to check out Karters Kritters and place an order. Don't forget to also to spread the word amonght your family and friends.




QUOTE OF THE DAY - "I'd rather be a could-be if I cannot be an are; because a could-be is a maybe who is reaching for a star. I'd rather be a has-been than a might-have-been, by far; for a might have-been has never been, but a has was once an are." Milton Berle



This entry was posted on Friday, May 8, 2009 at Friday, May 08, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Post a Comment