20 Of My Favourite Things  

Posted by domestic.blizz

20 Of My Favorite Things as of May 2009.

1. Color- navy blue. Blue has always been my favourite colour.

2. Dessert-boysenberry cheesecake

3. Smell-freshly mowed grass

4. Flower-carnations

5. Animal-dolphin

6. Month-September

7. Beverage-lemonade or L&P if I was able to buy it here.

8. Pair of shoes-crocs

9. Snack-cheese and crackers

10. Song-Take Me To Your Heart by Michael Learns To Rock

11. Book-currently...any book by Karen Kingsbury. Have just started reading her books and they are all great.

12. Fruit-nectarines


13. Hairstyle-shoulder length spiral perm

14. Piece of clothing-jeans

15. Store to clothes shop-Millers

16. Season-Spring

17. Hobby-scrapbooking and card making

18. Thing to collect-dolphin related items.

19. Movie-You've Got Mail

20. Restaurant-I can't say that I have a favourite restarant as we very rarely go out to dine. The Lone Star restaurant is great value but is has been quite some time since we visited one.

If you would like to read other Favourite Things list then visit Peggy at The Simple Woman.




QUOTE OF THE DAY - We know at least one thing about a person who never makes a mistake - he can't be very busy.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 6, 2009 at Wednesday, May 06, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

I enjoyed reading your 20. I've never had boysenberry cheesecake, but it sounds delicious.

Have a great day!

May 7, 2009 at 1:55 AM

I enjoyed reading your list. I love my Crocs flip-flops!

~Susan

May 7, 2009 at 10:42 PM

Post a Comment

Post a Comment