The Simple Woman's Daybook ~ June 29  

Posted by domestic.blizz in


For Today...

Outside my window...
it is a sunny day but with a cool breeze blowing. Great day for getting all my washing dry on the clothes line.

I am thinking... that it is incredible that nearly half a year has flown by already. When the start of another new month begins there seems to be plenty of time to get things done and then in a blink of an eye it is over and another new month is about to begin.

I am thankful for... a nice home cooked meal every night. There are so many people that have to get by on so little when it comes to food and the meals they get to eat each day.

From the kitchen... Daryl cooked tonight which makes for a great change. He doesn't like to cook and so it is quite something for him to offer to cook. Always good when some one else offers to cook for you.

I am wearing... a purple skivvy, a purple polar fleece jacket, jeans, socks and slippers.

I am reading... Lionhearted by Diana Palmer.

I am hoping... that Daryl is able to find someone to help him update his resume.

I am creating... some space on my computer. Trying to tidy my desktop up a little and delete things that are no longer required.

I am praying... for guidance and that God will guide us and show us where we need to be and what we need to do to move forward in the next phase of our life journey.

Around the house... the repair man is due to visit tomorrow and repair the hinges on my oven. Will be great to not have to fasten the oven door close by using a bungy cord any longer.

One of my favorite things... fresh, clean sheets to slip under at bedtime.

A few plans for the rest of the week... nothing much planned this week actually. Will just take each new day as it comes.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...



Peggy of TheSimpleWoman'sDaybook has taken a break for the summer hosting The Daybook and it is now being hosted at GrandmotherWren so please visit to participate or read other daybook entries.



QUOTE OF THE DAY - The past does not define you, the present does. - Jillian Michaels

This entry was posted on Monday, June 29, 2009 at Monday, June 29, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

I enjoyed reading your daybook!

Happy Monday!

Linda C

June 30, 2009 at 12:01 AM

I agree that time seems to go a lot faster than it did when I was a kid.

I'm coveting your clothesline.

Enjoyed reading your daybook.

June 30, 2009 at 3:02 AM

Post a Comment

Post a Comment