The Simple Woman's Daybook ~ 24 August  

Posted by domestic.blizz

For Today...


Outside my window...
it is dark and all is quiet.

I am thinking... about what kind of lunchbox to buy Kyle for when he starts school and more importantly what kind of lunch box goodies I can put in there that he will be interested in eating.

I am thankful for... the helpful advice I receive from others online. I have also learnt make great frugal tips and gained some great new recipes.

From the kitchen... dinner tonight was roast chicken and vegetables.

I am wearing... my pjs as it is almost time for bed.

I am reading... Three Weeks With My Brother by Nicholas and Micah Sparks. This book was a chosen book club read.

I am hoping... that everything goes well for Daryl and all the appointments that he has booked in for this week.

I am creating... a sketch layout for some photos I am hoping to scrap this week. Just placed a photo order with Snapfish and the photos have arrived in the mail. Nothing quite like new photos to scrap with to motivate and inspire.

I am praying... that the right job presents itself for Zachary soon. He just had a job interview where everything was all very positive that the job was as good as his and then today he got told that he missed out on the job. A blessing in disguise really as the job wasn't really ideal for him so hopefully something more suitable will present itself soon.

Around the house... the sound of silence is a wonderful thing. Zac actually rang me from school and said that he was coming home early as he wasn't well and had almost flaked out at school. I do hope that he bounces back quickly and doesn't pass any bugs on to us.

One of my favourite things... a smile. A smile is a little curve that sets a lot of things straight.

A few plans for the rest of the week... not a lot planned for this week really. Got to organise a school interview for Kyle for acceptance into a school for 2010.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... still no photos uploaded to my computer. I need to buy a media card reader.

Peggy of TheSimpleWoman'sDaybook is the host for this meme so if you would like to participate or read other daybook entries then please visit her site.


QUOTE OF THE DAY - "An injury is much sooner forgotten than an insult." - Lord Chesterfield

This entry was posted on Monday, August 24, 2009 at Monday, August 24, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Post a Comment