The Simple Woman's Daybook ` 17 August  

Posted by domestic.blizz in


For Today...


Outside my window...
it is another bright and sunny day. Just about to get Zachary up to get ready for school.

I am thinking... that it won't be long until it is Father's Day so got to start thinking about what gifts the boys can make for Daryl.

I am thankful for... mail I got sent this morning. A lady sent me several new recipes to try. Always looking for new recipes to cook. My three males aren't that adventurous when it comes to trying new foods or recipes though.

From the kitchen... dinner tonight will be pork chops with roast vegetables, peas and corn.

I am wearing... a blue t-shirt and jeans.

I am reading... Father's Day by Debbie Macomber. I am also reading Macs Portable Genius by Paul McFedries. With my PC's hard drive failing I am thinking of buying an Apple computer. I have never used a mac before so just reading about the operating system to see if there will be much of a learning curve to change over.

I am hoping... that Daryl does well in his uni exam that he has to sit this week.

I am creating... a clear table as I clean up everything that has been dumped on the table that needs to find its way back to its rightful place or find a new home.

I am praying... for guidance as to what is the best decision to be made for Kyle and his schooling. Decisions, decisions....

Around the house... Kyle keeps looking at the cake mixer sitting on the kitchen bench and wants me to bake something with him so might just try and work something into our schedule for tomorrow.

One of my favourite things... seeing a comment on my blog posts.

A few plans for the rest of the week... nothing too exciting planned, Just the usual chores and trips into the city to be done. Thursday afternoon we have parent teacher interviews to attend.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... sadly I don't have any photos to share this week as I don't have anyway of getting my photos from my camera card and uploaded to a computer.

Peggy of TheSimpleWoman'sDaybook is the host for this meme so if you would like to participate or read other daybook entries then please visit her site.



QUOTE OF THE DAY - Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has many - not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some. - Charles Dicken

This entry was posted on Monday, August 17, 2009 at Monday, August 17, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Post a Comment