The Simple Woman's Daybook ~ 10 August  

Posted by domestic.blizz in


For Today...


Outside my window...
it is dark and a little on the cool side being that it is 11.53PM.

I am thinking... that Daryl's diagnostic assessment today had a very positive outcome which we are rather pleased about. Now to see what will happen next.

I am thankful for... Daryl have stopped smoking. All things considered he has handled the change very well.

From the kitchen... Daryl was out at a meeting so Zac opted for his favourite meal of hash browns and chicken tenders.

I am wearing... my pj's.

I am reading... The Quilter's Legacy - Jennifer Chiaverini. I so wish that I knew how to sew and was able to make myself a quilt. Would love to own a handmade quilt.

I am hoping... that it won't be too long before I have a working computer. Miss not being able to upload my digital photos from my camera.

I am creating... a list of books to be read this month for a couple of book groups I have joined.

I am praying... for guidance with several things I have on my mind at the moment.

Around the house... Daryl broke our ironing board yesterday so going to have to try and work out what to do now. I have ironing waiting to be done. With not having a car to be able to go and buy a new one and bring it home it limits our options as bus drivers don't allow you to carry an ironing board on board the bus. LOL.....

One of my favourite things... a leisurely walk in the sunshine.

A few plans for the rest of the week... Thursday morning will see us visiting Zac's school as we have an appointment to discuss Zac's subject selections for 2010. Might see about checking out computers and see what is currently on offer. Have been thinking about buying a mac mini. Have never used a mac computer before so might be a bit of a learning curve.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


Peggy of TheSimpleWoman'sDaybook is the host for this meme so if you would like to participate or read other daybook entries then please visit her site.



QUOTE OF THE DAY - The very first step towards success in any occupation is to become interested in it. - Sir William Osler

This entry was posted on Monday, August 10, 2009 at Monday, August 10, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Post a Comment