The Simple Woman's Daybook ~ 3 August  

Posted by domestic.blizz in


For Today...


Outside my window...
I can hear the neighbours children playing before they have to leave for school.

I am thinking... that another new month has begun and before we know it Christmas will be here and then we will be farewelling another year. Time just passes by so quickly.

I am thankful for... finally receiving an appointment for Kyle with CDC. Now we might finally be able to start seeking some answers and solutions to assist him be able to make the transition to school. He doesn't start school until the end of January but that will still come around rather quickly.

From the kitchen... dinner tonight will be macaroni and cheese with bacon.

I am wearing... a lilac t-shirt, jeans and crocs.

I am reading... A Perfect Day by Richard Paul Evans

I am hoping... that even though my computer is acting a tad funky of late that it will continue to keep chugging along until we are able to afford to replace it which won't be for a while.

I am creating... an updated budget for the month of August.

I am praying... that everything goes well for Daryl and his diagnostic assessement next Monday.

Around the house... there is always more washing and ironing to be done. Will do another load of washing once I hit publish post when I am finished here.

One of my favorite things... sitting down as a family to eat our evening meal and be able to discuss the days happenings.

A few plans for the rest of the week... to meet the two authors of the popular 4 Ingredients books, attend a parent information evening at Zac's school about subject selection for next year, return books to the library and the usual weekly chores like visit the Farmers Market, groceries, etc....

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

Peggy of TheSimpleWoman'sDaybook is the host for this meme so if you would like to participate or read other daybook entries then please visit her site.



QUOTE OF THE DAY - Failure to prepare is preparing to fail. - AUTHOR UNKNOWN

This entry was posted on Monday, August 3, 2009 at Monday, August 03, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Post a Comment