The Simple Woman’s Daybook ~ 27 July  

Posted by domestic.blizz in


For Today...

Outside my window...
it is a beautiful sunny day and the street sweeper is busy at work.

I am thinking... about a school for Kyle to attend next year. I know that I should have already had him enrolled some time ago but due to several different issues have been delaying it. Choosing the right school is going to take some thought and consideration.

I am thankful for... the laughter that Kyle brings into our lives on a daily basis. He is very comical.

From the kitchen... Daryl is cooking tonight. It is always great to have a night off.

I am wearing... a navy t-shirt, jeans and crocs. The sun is currently shining brightly and it is nice and warm so makes a nice change not needing to be wearing long sleeves.

I am reading... Eating an Artichoke by Echo R. Fling. This book is about A Mother's Perspective on Asperger Syndrome. A very interesting read.

I am hoping... that Daryl will be successful with quitting smoking permanently.

I am creating... a scrapbooking album that is themed around the question "WHY?".

I am praying... that Daryl does well passing his first university exam this week for the paper he is currently studying.

Around the house... I am constantly kept busy trying to keep Kyle's bedroom in some kind of order. He likes it nice and tidy but doesn't seem to manage to keep it looking that way for long. Seems to feel the need to continually full the majority of his books of the bookshelf and surround himself with books on the floor while he reads them all.

One of my favorite things... getting compliments from total strangers. Always makes one feel great.

A few plans for the rest of the week... a trip to the city to do chores and visit the Farmers Market and library and off to see the Circus Quirkus show on Sunday.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...



Oh no.... I've been caught. Who says that paper shredders weren't designed to be sat in and emptied once they are full of paper??


Peggy of TheSimpleWoman'sDaybook has taken a break for the summer hosting The Daybook and it is now being hosted at GrandmotherWren so please visit to participate or read other daybook entries.



QUOTE OF THE DAY - Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein

This entry was posted on Monday, July 27, 2009 at Monday, July 27, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Post a Comment