The Simple Woman's Daybook ~ 28 September  

Posted by domestic.blizz in


For Today...

Outside my window... it is a hot and sunny day which is a great start to another new week.

I am thinking... about what this week might have in store for us all. Zac is eagerly awaiting Saturday as it is his birthday and he will be turning 16.

I am thankful for... Daryl going to the doctor to have his eye checked out and find that it isn't something that requires surgery and will hopefully fix itself with time.

From the kitchen... I am desperate for tempting food ideas for Kyle. There is so little variety in his diet and it is so hard to try and tempt him with new foods to try. If it involves a lot of chewing then he doesn't even want to attempt it.

I am wearing... a navy t-shirt and denim shorts.

I am reading... The Quilter's Homecoming by Jennifer Chiaverini. Have enjoyed this series of books. If only I could quilt myself. I would love to own a hand stitched quilt.

I am hoping... that Zac has a fantastic day at Dreamworld on Saturday.

I am creating... a list of things to organise for Zac's birthday.

I am praying... that it won't be much longer before Kyle is fully toilet trained.

Around the house... we are having trouble with Kyle at the moment with his toilet training and hoping that it won't take too long for a break through. At night time lately when he is in bed reading his books before lights out we find out he is doing otherwise. He has taken to wanting to paint his bedroom walls with his poos. Not quite sure how to prevent this from happening. Open to any and all suggestions.

One of my favourite things... making sure our bills are all paid.

A few plans for the rest of the week... Not too many plans for this week. It is Zac's birthday on Saturday and he has arranged to go to Dreamworld with a couple of his friends.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


Kyle must be looking forward the temperatures getting hotter and hotter this summer so he is coming up with creative ways to help keep himself cool. LOL....

Peggy of TheSimpleWoman'sDaybook is the host for this meme so if you would like to participate or read other daybook entries then please visit her site.


QUOTE OF THE DAY - You must do the thing you think you cannot do. - Eleanor Roosevelt

This entry was posted on Monday, September 28, 2009 at Monday, September 28, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Post a Comment