The Simple Woman's Daybook ~ 7 September  

Posted by domestic.blizz in


For Today...


Outside my window... it started off bright and sunny but has now turned overcast. Hopefully my washing will all get dry outside today.

I am thinking... that school holidays seem to be come around rather quickly. Only another two weeks of school and then it is two weeks school holidays. Zac can't wait as that means his birthday is that much closer as his birthday always falls right at the end of the school holidays.

I am thankful for... having a dishwasher to use. It may be old and really past its best but it still keeps working so as long as it still works we will keep using it.

From the kitchen... I am looking forward to trying out some new slow cooker recipes. I just bought Simon & Alison Holst's book 100 great ways to use slow cookers and crockpots. Some tasty looking recipes which might just have to be added to our menu plan.

I am wearing... a white embroidered top and 3/4 navy pants.

I am reading... 10,000 Ways To Change Your Life by Pamela Ball.

I am hoping... that Zac does well in all his school assessments this week. He has assessments each day this week.

I am creating... a wish list for Daryl as it is my birthday soon and Daryl says that he never knows what to buy him so can I write him out a list of gift ideas.

I am praying... that all goes well for Kyle at his CDC assessment tomorrow. So many areas we would like help with.

Around the house... just finished rearranging Kyle's bedroom yet again. Sadly it never seems to stay tidy long enough as he likes to sit in the middle of the floor and be completely surrounded by all his toys and games so one can't even see the floor.

One of my favourite things... a tidy bedroom where one can relax.

A few plans for the rest of the week... Kyle has a CDC assessment tomorrow and not sure what the rest of the week might bring.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


Here is Kyle looking through his book of photos as he likes to call his photo album.


Peggy of TheSimpleWoman'sDaybook is the host for this meme so if you would like to participate or read other daybook entries then please visit her site.



QUOTE OF THE DAY - "We must be the change we wish to see." - M.K. Gandhi

This entry was posted on Monday, September 7, 2009 at Monday, September 07, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Post a Comment