Meet Me On Monday  

Posted by domestic.blizz in


Questions:

1. What is your favorite holiday?
2. What color clothing do you wear the most?
3. What is your heritage?
4. What is your middle name?
5. What is your favorite cookie?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. What is your favorite holiday?


I would have to say my favourite holiday is Christmas. I love seeing all the festive Christmas decoration, Christmas lights and displays people do to decorate their homes, Christmas music and the bringing together of friends and family. Nothing quite like seeing the excited enjoyment on little childrens faces as they open their Christmas gifts.

That is not to say that we over look the real reason for Christmas and the birth of Jesus.

2. What color clothing do you wear the most?

My favourite colour is blue. I love my denim jeans, capris and shorts.


3. What is your heritage?

Irish. Our family tree goes back to Co Mayo in Ireland.

4. What is your middle name?

My middle name is Patricia. I am named after my nana as her middle name was also Patrica although she was always known as Pat.

5. What is your favorite cookie?

I am not a big cookie eater. My favourite cookie at the moment are Squiggles. Ideal to have on hand if you are in the need of a chocolate fix.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meet Me Monday is a fun meme hosted by Java at Never Growing Old. If you would like to participate then check out the links and sign up here.



This entry was posted on Monday, August 2, 2010 at Monday, August 02, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Post a Comment