Happy Homemaker Monday - 18-04-2011  

Posted by domestic.blizz in


The weather in my neck of the woods...

It is a rainy day here today. A great day to be inside curled up reading a book. Typical school holiday type weather.


Things that make me happy...

Watching Kyle playing and happily entertaining himself.

My washing and ironing piles shrinking.


Books I’m reading...

Raising Blaze by Debra Ginsberg. It is a book about a mother and son's long, strange journey into autism.


What’s on my TV today...

Nothing as we no long have a tv.


On the menu for dinner...

Crumbed fish, mashed potatoes, corns on the cob and mixed vegetables.


On my TO DO list...

make a doctors appointment

make some cupcakes with Kyle


New recipe I tried or want to try soon...

These cheese and bacon hash browns sound rather tasty. Going to have to add these into the menu to make.


In my craft basket...

is a cardstock packet I just picked up on clearance waiting for me to turn it into some cards.


Looking forward to this week...

I don't actually have any plans for this week. Just taking each day as it comes with it being school holidays and not having to be on any school schedule.


Tips and tricks...

If you have teenagers that have a love of hair gel - if they should run out then get them to try using hair conditioner instead as once it dries it sets like gel.


My favourite blog post this week...

I am loving Jade's craft room. She has made great storage use of such an open space.


Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers)...

A new blog I came across this week is Vegie Smugglers. Great ways to sneak vegetables into meals and snacks. These apple, pear and prune squares are on my TO MAKE list.


No words needed (favourite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share)...


SOURCE


Lessons learned the past few days...

The first day you don't take an umbrella with you that you are bound to get caught out and it rains while you are out and about doing chores.


On my mind...

It is amazing that 12 weeks of school have whizzed by already and term 1 is now complete. Shall be interesting to see what term 2 has to offer. Kyle is loving school and doing so well.


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses...

In quietness and confidence shall be your strength. ISAIAH 30:15 NKJV


If you would like to participate in Happy Homemaker Monday then visit with Sandra here.

This entry was posted on Monday, April 18, 2011 at Monday, April 18, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Post a Comment