The Simple Woman's Daybook - 23 Feburary  

Posted by domestic.blizz in


FOR TODAY 23 February 2009...


Outside my window... the sun is shining brightly and another new week is about to begin.

I am thinking... that the battery in my wireless mouse might need changing as it is getting a bit sluggish to respond.

I am thankful for... being able to make the groceries in our pantry stretch until our next shopping day.

From the learning rooms... Zachary is off to Southbank this afternoon with his Multi Media class for a photo shoot. He is sure to enjoy the outing.

From the kitchen... I have taken chicken sausages out for dinner tonight. Not quite sure how I will cook them yet. Might be a casserole with rice or with mashed potatoes and vegetables.

I am wearing... a navy and white striped top and knee length denim shorts.

I am creating... a list of things I need to get done this week.

I am going... to have to do some ironing before Mt Washmore has a land slide.

I am reading... The Way of Women by Lauraine Snelling.

I am hoping... that Daryl has been given some food for thought after attending the Aspergers seminar on Saturday. Zac and Daryl were both glad that they attended and both gained new insight.

I am hearing... the washing doing its thing as it goes through another cycle.

Around the house... chores await so I must hit send on this and get a few more things crossed off my never ending TO DO list.

One of my favorite things... Kyle bringing me the camera and asking me to take his photo. Got to make the most of that as everyone else cringes when the camera gets pointed in their direction to have their photo taken.

A few plans for the rest of the week: a visit to the library, a trip into the city to do some chores, some baking and more wedding in the garden.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...


BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kyle loves going into the toilet and unravelling the toilet paper off the role. Here he is trying to give himself a toilet paper hairdo.

To check out other daybook entries visit Peggy here.



QUOTE OF THE DAY - We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. - ANONYMOUS

This entry was posted on Monday, February 23, 2009 at Monday, February 23, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

here I am - your comments are here now- I forgot that I saved your blog in favorites= I think that you are set to go now -
lol- for your toilet paper
hugs Meme

March 3, 2009 at 6:41 AM

Post a Comment

Post a Comment