The Simple Woman's Daybook  

Posted by domestic.blizz in

FOR TODAY... Monday 16 February

Outside my window... it is a sunny day which makes for a great washing day.

I am thinking... of how I can motivate Daryl to ring the university to inquire about the status of his degree and find out what if anything he is able to do to complete it. Better to know what one has to deal with rather than just be left in suspense wondering what if all the time.

I am thankful for... having the opportunity to participate in this daybook and also enjoy reading other peoples daybook entries every week.

From the kitchen... I am still deciding about what to have for dinner tonight.

I am wearing... a white top and black shorts

I am creating... a TO DO list of things that need to be attended to.

I am going... to have to have my computer checked out. It is acting a little funky lately.

I am reading... Friendship Cake - Lynne Hinton

I am hoping... to be able to get some scrapbooking done. I have just received a photo order in the mail so need to get creative.

I am hearing... a request from Kyle for yet another Thomas the Tank Engine story to be read.

Around the house... not a lot happening today as Kyle is feeling a tad miserable with a blocked nose.

One of my favorite things... being nice and cosy inside while outside it is pouring with rain.

A few plans for the rest of the week... a trip into the city on Thursday to do some chores and attend an Aspergers meeting on Saturday.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Kyle was very excited to receive Emily a new train to add to his Thomas the Tank Engine train set. He didn't want to have to stop long enough to pose for a picture, he wanted to be able to try Emily out straight away.

If you would like to join in then please visit Peggy here.




QUOTE OF THE DAY - Example is not the main thing in influencing others - it's the only thing. -- Albert Schweitzer


This entry was posted on Monday, February 16, 2009 at Monday, February 16, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Post a Comment