What's Your Answer Wednesday?  

Posted by domestic.blizz in

I just came across this fun meme and thought I would participate. You have to answer the three questions that you are asked.


Here are this weeks three questions and then my answers.

Here's what I wanna know this week:
1. If you were an ice cream flavor, which one would you be and why?
2. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
and so this post does not revolve around food *which is obviously on my mind*:
3. If your house was on fire, besides family/pets...what 3 things would you grab to save?



1. My ice cream flavour would be hokey pokey. The base is a plain ice cream to which has been added some crunch to give it a bit of oomph.

2. The weirdest thing I have probably eaten is when I visited Japan and I was given all sorts of different dishes to sample and really had no idea at all what it was I was eating. They surprised to see that I ate octopus. Not something I would have gone out of my way to eat normally as I am not one to eat sea food as a general rule.

3. If my house was on fire I would want to grab my photos and the CD's and external HD that they are saved on, personal documents for ID like passport, birth certificates etc which are all kept together in a handy file ready to grab and my wallet. Most everyday items are often able to be replaced but photos aren't if you don't have copies stored anywhere else outside the home. At least with having photos and some ID you have memories of the past to take with you and ID and wallet identification and money ready to start over.

If you would like to participate then visit Growin' With It




QUOTE OF THE DAY - Do not be in a hurry to tie what you cannot untie. - English Proverb

This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 29, 2009 at Wednesday, April 29, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

aww shucks! thanks for playing!

May 1, 2009 at 2:21 AM

Post a Comment

Post a Comment