Friday Fill Ins  

Posted by domestic.blizz in

ffi



And...here we go!

1. The first rule of working in an office and getting along is thinking about what you say before you speak as there may be many a time when you want to speak up and have your say but instead have to bite your tongue and be thinking it but not actually voice your opinions out loud.

2.Seafood and clams.

3. When I think of carnivals I think of merry go rounds, ferris wheels and side shows.

4. Daffodils my favorite spring flower.

5. Things on my desk include paper, pens, notebooks, cell phone and desk calendar.

6. Lack of customer service makes me wanna scream.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having a quiet night relaxing at home, tomorrow my plans include a trip into the city to visit the library and do a few chores and Sunday, I want to catch up on a few things that need doing around the house!

If you would like to participate in Friday Fill Ins then check it out here.



QUOTE OF THE DAY - An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it. - William Bernbach

This entry was posted on Friday, May 1, 2009 at Friday, May 01, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Post a Comment