Monday Musings {55}  

Posted by domestic.blizz in



"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."
Helen Keller


Ain't that the truth. We always have two ways of looking at our life. We can take the view point that each new day is a new adventure to be enjoyed or we can have a nothing type existence where everything seems rather dull and boring and nothing much ever seems to go right. It is all to do with attitude.




QUOTE OF THE DAY - Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow. - Helen Keller

This entry was posted on Monday, June 1, 2009 at Monday, June 01, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

I like what you had to say here. I realized earlier today that I am not reflecting the love of Christ in my daily life, especially my attitude. I want to get more into God's Word so that I can reflect his love!

June 20, 2009 at 2:20 PM

Post a Comment

Post a Comment