The Simple Woman's Daybook ~ 6 July  

Posted by domestic.blizz in


For Today...

Outside my window...
it looks to be a fine day right now but wouldn't be surprised if it starts turning cool early afternoon.

I am thinking... that it is not long to go now until Daryl finds out his exam results. We are all really hopeful that he has passed. Fingers crossed......

I am thankful for... each new day that is full of new opportunities.

From the kitchen... will be devilled sausages on a bed of rice for dinner tonight.

I am wearing... a white and navy long sleeved top, browned hooded sweater, jeans and socks and slippers.

I am reading... September Morning by Diana Palmer.

I am hoping... that these temperatures don't get too much cooler. It has been rather cool the last couple of days and we don't have any kind of heating to use to keep warm. Zac has been asking me if I can buy him some kind of free standing heater to use while he sits at his computer as he is cold.

I am creating... a TO DO list of things that need to be achieved. Look forward to being able to cross everything off the list as we work out way through the list.

I am praying... for guidance. I trust in the Lord that he will show us the right decisions to be made all in good time.

Around the house... I need to hit send on this and get my first load of washing on and the breakfast dishes done.

One of my favorite things... new e-mails arriving in my inbox each time I download my e-mails.

A few plans for the rest of the week... a trip to the Farmers Market to stock up on some fresh vegetables, visit the library, get some paperwork filed that needs to be done and maybe do some baking with Kyle.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

Some father and son bonding time while digging in the dirt and playing with the dump truck.


Peggy of TheSimpleWoman'sDaybook has taken a break for the summer hosting The Daybook and it is now being hosted at GrandmotherWren so please visit to participate or read other daybook entries.



QUOTE OF THE DAY -
Mindfulness places us where choice is possible; the greater our awareness, the greater our freedom to choose. - Gil Fronsdal

This entry was posted on Monday, July 6, 2009 at Monday, July 06, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Love your quote of the day - mindfulness, awareness and freedom! Wonderful.

Thank you for sharing your Daybook and the picture of your handsome fellows!

July 8, 2009 at 12:30 AM

Post a Comment

Post a Comment