Posted by domestic.blizz

Photobucket>


1.Other than your marriage or the birth of your kids, what has been the happiest moment of your life?

One of the happiest moments of my life is when Kyle tells me that he loves me. He has been diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder and has developmental delay so to do something like tell me that he loves me isn't something that has come naturally too him and is something that he has had to learn. The first time he told me he loved me without having had any prompting to do so was a great feeling.


2. Do you use coupons regularly when shopping?

No. We don't have coupons for shopping here in Australia like they do in America.

3. Would you consider yourself to be a frugal or extravagant spender?

Frugal. We are classified as being low income earners so it is a matter of being able to stretch our hard earned dollars as far as possible.

4. Are there any magazines or written publications that you regularly read?

I don't tend to buy many magazines. I do borrow some from the library from time to time. I have started to buy That's Life and Take 5 magazines so I can enter their weekly competitions and I enjoy the recipes and articles they have. I often borrow scrapbooking magazines from the library like Scrapbooking Memories and Scrapbook Creations.

5. Do you host any blog hops or memes?

No. I am just in the process of reviving my blog so participating in a few blog memes but have never attempted to host one before.

6. Are you glad school will be starting soon?

Living down under in Australia the school year started for us at the end of January. My two sons are happy to be at school as they like to be stimulated and learning new things. Zac has a radio traineeship that he attends for a full day every Wednesday that he loves and helps break up the school week for him.

7. If you were to win the lottery, say 1 million dollars, what would you do with it?

I would love to buy a house and have it freehold so that I wouldn't have to worry about paying out money for a mortgage. I would then put money aside for my two sons future and my retirement. I am sure that would take up a large chunk of my winnings. It would so good to have peace of mind that you always had money in the bank should you need it and not have to worry about trying to get by from pay day to pay day and how you are going to pay for any unexpected bills that might happen along the way.

8. When and where did you get married? Or are you planning to get married soon?

At the moment I am not married. We have been together 9 years and attempted to get married a couple of times but it just hasn't happened.


This meme is being hosted by Traci and to check out her meme and participate you can visit her blog here.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 3, 2010 at Tuesday, August 03, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Post a Comment