Happy Homemaker Monday - August 16  

Posted by domestic.blizz in

The weather in my neck of the woods:


A hot and sunny day today. A great day for getting lots of chores on my TO DO list completed.

Things that make my happy:

Comments on my blog.

Books I'm Reading:

Lifted by Wendy Toliver. I haven't read a young adult fiction book for a while and this is a great read as the story covers a situation that many teenagers could find themselves facing.

What I'm enjoying on tv:

The Farmers Wants A Wife

On the menu for dinner:

Fish and chips

On my TO DO list:

Complete an online book order
Ring the dentist
Rearrange the pantry

New recipe I tried or want to try soon:

Just came across this recipe for Glazed Lemon Cake that I am going to have to try.

In the craft basket:

a catalogue that I keep browsing through and adding to my never ending wish list of craft supplies that I would like to buy. Maybe one day.....

Looking forward to this week:

Have a few things happening this week but not exactly anything special that I am looking forward to.

Tips and Tricks:

Put half water half lemonade in a vase of carnations and they will stay fresh for weeks.

My favourite blog post this week:

I love everything about this Just Believe set that Angela has created. Love the colours, design and how they all cordinate together.

Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog that you would like to share with the readers):

Beauty that moves is a blog that I have just found and one that I intend to visit regularly. Love the idea of the cash budget pouches she sells in her Etsy store.

No words needed (favourite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):


Lessons learned the past few days:

I find it interesting that people find it easier take the easy road and go with what the majority thinks instead of speaking up and disagreeing and saying what they truly believe to be the best thing. Further down the track will they wish they had spoken up or just try and make the best of a difficult situation?

On my mind:

Parent/teacher interviews at my sons school on Thursday night.

Devotionals, Scripture Readings, Key Verses:

God will make you rich in every way so that you can always give freely.

2 Corinthians 9:11 NCV




This entry was posted on Monday, August 16, 2010 at Monday, August 16, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Post a Comment