Meet Me On Monday - August 16  

Posted by domestic.blizz in


Questions:

1. What is your favorite dessert?
2. What do you wear to bed?
3. Do you get regular manicures/pedicures?
4. Did you play any sports in high school?
5. Do you have an iPod?
---------------------------------------------------------------
My Answers!

1. What is your favourite dessert?

My favourite dessert would be a choice between cheese cake or pavlova but it would probably be pavlova. I will choose this when I see it on offer for desert as it is not something I get to eat very often.

Photo couresty of Best Recipes

2. What do you wear to bed?

Both summer and winter I wear pajamas. In summer usually a knit top and pants and in winter flanalette pyjamas.

3. Do you get regular panicures/pedicures?

No I don't? I don't like to have long fingernails as I tend to find them annoying when typing on the keyboard and I very rarely wear nail polish. I also don't like the strong chemical smell that wafts out of the doorway when you walk past a manuicure/pedicure store front.

4. Did you play any sports in high school?

Yes I did. I was on both a hockey and soccer team.

5. Do you have an i-pod?

I was given an ipod shuffle for Christmas last year. It is great to listen to when I walk my son to and from school. I regularly travel on the bus and the majority of passengers on board the bus all have their ears plugged in listening to their i-pods, mp3 players, mobile phones etc...

Photo Courtesy of Apple

Would you like to participate in Meet Me On Monday? Java is the host and you can check out the Meet Me on Monday links at her blog Never Growing Old.

Have a great week.






This entry was posted on Monday, August 16, 2010 at Monday, August 16, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Post a Comment