Tell Me More Tuesday - August 17  

Posted by domestic.blizz in

Photobucket>

Today's ?s

1. If you could have a super power what would it be?

2. What are your thoughts about 2012? (My hubby came up with this one).

3. What is your favorite winter past time?

4. If you had a personalized license plate...what would it say?

5. Chevy or Ford?

*******************************
My answers:

1. If you could have a super power what would it be?

I would like to be able to do Random Acts of Kindness for people and make their wishes come true. To be able to help them and surprise them with something to make their life that little bit easier when they least expect it.

2. What are your thought about 2012?

I don't have any particular thoughts at this point in time. I would like to think that my partner and eldest son would be in full paid employment in jobs they love and look forward to going to each day. I would also like to have bought and be living in my own home and no longer have to rent.

3. What is your favourite winter past time?

Snuggling up with a good book to read when it is wet, windy and miserable outside.

4. If you had a personalised number plate...what would it say?

Would have to think about that one. Maybe DIGI GAL.

5. Chevy or Ford?

Chevy

Tell Me Tuesday is hosted by Traci at Traci66. If you would like to participate then sign up here.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 17, 2010 at Tuesday, August 17, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Post a Comment