Meet Me on Monday - 9th Edition  

Posted by domestic.blizz in


Questions:

1. Do you watch any Soap Operas?
2. What appliance is used the most in your house?
3. Do you wear make-up every day?
4. What is your worst pet-peeve?
5. What is your favorite lunch meat?

---------------------------------------------------------------
My Answers!

1. Do you watch any Soap Operas?

No I don't want any soap operas in fact I very rarely watch any tv at all.

2. What appliance is used the most in your house?

My most used appliance would probably have to be my Miele washing machine. It seems to get a good workout most days. Having three males in the household produces quite a bit of washing to deal with.




The microwave would also come a very close second as that is used often for the reheating of meals.

3. Do you wear make-up every day?

No I don't. Shock, horror I don't even own much in the way of make-up.

4. What is your worst pet-peeve?

This would have to be when you go to ring a company and you have to go through an automated answering system where they ask you questions, you answer them and then the repeat your answers back to you for you to confirm and then you get transferred to the department you need only to be placed on hold for what seems like forever until you finally get to speak to someone. Then there are those company numbers you ring and get transferred through only to receive a voice mail message to which you leave a message but never receive a reply back to your call.


5. What is your favorite lunch meat?

Chicken. I prefer white meat and everytime I choose I filled roll or wrap I choose chicken. These are always the most popular and the ones that everyone sells out of first.


Meet Me On Monday is hosted by Java at Never Growing Old. Feel free to check out other entries and to sign up yourself.

Have a great week everyone.

This entry was posted on Monday, August 9, 2010 at Monday, August 09, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Post a Comment